Property Insurance

From blocks of flats to chancel repair. We’ll make sure you’re protected.

Our Property Insurance Policies

We have over 30 years experience of providing our specialist property insurance services to a wide range of customers.
From studio flats to large blocks, commercial property to chancel repair. Our team will listen to your requirements and advise on the best policy for you.

Our job is to ensure you are covered correctly based on the information you’ve provided.

Property Insurance Sectors

We will always do our best to help as many businesses as we can. This includes, but is by no means limited to:

flats insurance

Blocks of Flats Insurance

Residential landlords, associations or managing agents, we offer bespoke cover to protect your liability & provide peace of mind.

Charity Insurance

Landlords Insurance

Protection for buildings and contents of your rental property. Giving you peace of mind to mitigate the risks associated with renting.

commercial building insurance

Commercial Property

Commercial property insurance offers protection for property owners renting to third parties for commercial use.

Director & Officer Insurance

Directors & Officers

Financial protection for claims made against you personally as a director, partner or officer of your business.

Terrorism Insurance

Terrorism Cover

Our terrorism protection policy add-on will give business protection against acts of terror.

Chancel Repair Insurance

Chancel Repair

Chancel repair liability is a legal obligation for some property owners in England and Wales. We offer full protection against liability.

Property Insurance Policy Types

Your policy will be tailored to your needs. Some covers will be included as standard, others are optional. Here are a few of the insurance covers that we will look at for you, to ensure you are fully covered and risks are minimised.

Flats Insurance

Our blocks of flats insurance policies are comprehensive to ensure buildings, outbuildings and everything in between are fully covered.

Property Engineering Insurance

Our property engineering policies are designed to protect those who have machinery essential to the running of their property. Avoiding high costs and lengthy interruptions.

Public Liability Insurance

Designed to cover the cost of claims made by members of the public for incidents that occur in connection with your business activities.

Residential Property Owners Insurance

Provides comprehensive cover for buildings, contents and property owners liability for property portfolio owners.

Property Landlord Insurance

Buildings and contents insurance is normally standard but can also include landlord-specific covers such as property owners’ liability, loss of rent and tenant insurance.

Property Directors & Officers Insurance

Our directors and officers liability insurance protects you against a wide range of legal actions. Including cover for legal defence costs, awards and settlements.

See what our clients think

As a landlord it was crucial for me to have the right cover in place. Knowing that my property, my tenants and myself are protected gives piece of mind and brings confidence. The property team could not have done more for me. From quoting to the administration side, everything was taken care of.


A-One Property Client

Our in-house claims department

Here at A-One, we benefit from an in-house claims department. This means that should you need to make a claim on your policy, you will be appointed a dedicated claims handler to manage your claim from start to finish. Our handlers will bridge the gap between you, our client and your insurer and will work to achieve the best possible outcome on your behalf. 

This means you’ll have one point of contact to manage your claim from start to finish.

Frequently Asked Questions

Do I need landlord insurance?

Landlord insurance isn’t required by law, however it gives protection for your property. A lot of mortgage lenders have made it a requirement when taking out a buy-to-let mortgage.

How much does property insurance cost?

This all depends on the type of property you have and your insurance policy requirements. Our property team will advise you on the right cover for you.