Personal Lines Insurance

From home insurance through to travel, we’ll have you covered with personal lines insurance unique to you.

Our Personal Lines Insurance Policies

We’re all unique and we all have different needs and priorities. Our personal policies will protect what matters to you.

As our client, you will be listened to by one of our personal insurance experts to identify your needs and requirements. Our expert will then liase with our accredited insurers to get a policy to suit you and your organisation at the right price.

It’s our job to make sure you’re not under or over insured. We want what’s right for you – that’s why we’re here.

Personal Lines Insurance Policy Types

We will always do our best to help as many businesses as we can. This includes, but is by no means limited to:

Home Insurance

Your home is important and should be protected in any event. Our home insurance is there to do just that.

Unoccupied Properties

Have a property that will be unoccupied for longer than a standard policy covers? We can help.

Motor Insurance

Incidents happen on the road, that’s a fact. That’s why our motor insurance is there to protect you and your vehicle.

Landlord Insurance

If you own a rental property, we can offer cover for buildings, contents and loss of rent.

Travel Insurance

Many travel to relax, but unexpected events can happen. Our travel insurance alleviates the stress.

GAP Insurance

Brand new cars can quickly lose value. Our GAP insurance ensures you don’t lose money in unexpected events.

Our in-house claims department

Here at A-One, we benefit from an in-house claims department. This means that should you need to make a claim on your policy, you will be appointed a dedicated claims handler to manage your claim from start to finish. Our handlers will bridge the gap between you, our client and your insurer and will work to achieve the best possible outcome on your behalf. 

This means you’ll have one point of contact to manage your claim from start to finish.

See what our clients think

Trustpilot Logo

I use A-One for my personal Insurance policies and the service I have always received has been second to none. The communication is clear, precise, and efficient. All staff members have always gone above and beyond to assist wherever necessary.

A very happy client.

Personal Lines Frequently Asked Questions

What is home insurance?

Home insurance is generally split into two parts – buildings insurance and contents insurance.

Buildings insurance covers the physical structure of your home. Protecting against things such as weather and fire damage. Contents insurance protects your belongings against damage and theft.

Buildings and contents policies can be purchased separately or as one joint policy.


What does 'excess' mean?

The term ‘excess’ refers to the amount of money for making a claim.

It simply means how much you will need to put towards the total claim cost before your insurer pays the rest.