CAREERS WITH A-ONE INSURANCE
Our open plan office structures provide the most suitable environment for team orientation, encouraging everyone to work towards a common goal. Our passionate customer service focus is carried over into our communication styles, with regular discussion forums and feedback sessions. We understand that our best resources are the people who work for us and we are committed to maximising the potential within our teams.
Learning and Development is a crucial part of our business and we recognise and embrace the value of this in ensuring that our staff are ahead of the competition.
In response to changing legislation, markets and work practices, we encourage individuals and departments to keep abreast of new developments and invest in staff to improve their functional and technical capabilities.
A-One Insurance Group have a training team in place delivering a range of courses to improve skills and the company fully supports and encourages the pursuit of CII qualifications at all levels. We feel that this benefits not only the individual by providing an excellent grounding in Insurance, but also the Department within which they work and the company as a whole.
We welcome and encourage all of our staff to learn new skills and are committed to ensuring that personal and professional development is never overlooked.
- Fantastic team environment
- Discounted insurance products (Motor, Home, Travel, Health & Life cover etc.
- 25 days holiday entitlement plus bank holidays throughout the year.
- Internal and external training teams delivering a wide range of business, customer service and management focused courses
- Competitive salary & bonus/commission structures
- Support to pursue professional qualifications
- Free hot beverages
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org FAO: Keely Watson